Senior Treasury specialist
Star date: Immediately
Contact: Nikola Machová
Phone: +420 733 123 733
- Master degree in Finance, Business or Accounting;
- Proficient in English; Other European language is a plus (especially German);
- Minimum 4 years of Treasury experience in a multi-national companies and/or banking sector, experience with global cash management systems is a plus;
- Proactive with proven track records as a strategic and analytical contributor;
- Ability to pay attention to details and work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Mature with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and exhibit a high level of integrity;
- Positive work attitude and able to work in a team as well as independently; consistently results driven;
- Strong team leadership and project management skills.
- The Senior Specialist, Treasury is responsible for all Treasury activities, including but not limited to Cash Management, Risk management, and Capital Markets activities covering the Nexen operations in individual European countries.
- The Senior Treasury Specialist is based out of Prague and has a direct reporting line to the Finance Manager.
- Manage the European Corporate Payment traffic in order to ensure the individual local branches needs are met;
- Manage the Company’s financial market risks such as foreign exchange and interest rate exposures;
- Maintain effective relationship with banking partners;
- Implement new banking technologies, products and services to improve treasury operations efficiency;
- Manage liquidity, ensure adequate working capital needs and invest short term excess cash at optimal level;
- Establish an effective forecasting data collection process and control mechanisms;
- Management of financial products for the Czech production plant as well as European entities;
- Key role in foundation of the treasury team based in Prague servicing Group’s European activities.